About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 1 of the 5 day inferno.

SO, im actually gonna post my before pictures right now..lol how embarrassing..but I'll do it :)
   This morning I did my Turbofire 55 EZ class..one word. HANG! but after your done you like WOAH i finished & feel soo soo good.. I cant wait for this whole program to be done.. I wana see how much my body changes..I wana be tone & tight..Us heffers gata work hard for this stuff..lol LUCKY for all the daym skinny girls out there who can eat everything & not gain a pound..i miss that..before I had kids, DAYM I could eat & eat & eat! & still look good! lol..but now..wow..anywhooo! here are my before pictures.
 Yeahhhhhh, i got the muffin top..i got them thunder thighs..duuude...I HATE THAT! soo..on FRIDAY! or saturday morning I should be posting up my after pictures of the 5 day inferno :) I hope for a change I will be loyal to my diet. I promise. Dieing is a daym hard thing..BUT, sooner or later it wont be a diet, it will be a lifestyle change..because thats all it really is..is changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. OH YEAH! the pictures say MAY 13..lol thats because last week i failed to stay true to my diet..I still look the same...so i figure i just use those instead of taking a bunch of new ones..well, people. Hope your having a lovely day so far. Be safe, smile, laugh, be grateful for life. Get out there & do something :) I really wana go hiking! (Random thought) Myabe this weekend :))) Keep looking beautiful! :)
X0X0, Shanan Y.

4 comments:

  1. Good job Shan! I did my "before" pics for Herbalife, but only my coach can see them... I could barely look at them! Looking forward to seeing your after pictures! You totally got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! Im sure youll looks heckkah good when your done :) What kind of Herbalife stuff are you taking? & how come you cant look at them? lol well, Goodluck too you too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink an herbalife shake 2xs a day and a regular meal for lunch and snacks between meals. I'm surprised I've been able to stick to 1200 calories a day! :) It also comes with a multi-vitamin, cell activator and herbal tea concentrate (for energy). So far I've lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks! Oh and I use this on-line website ichange.com, it helps me keep track of my eating, weight, exercise etc.. You're doing great! I like your meals too! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! keep it up! even though idk where your weight is coming from that your loosing! lol but 8 pounds! wow! ^_^ thats good!
    & the meals yeah theyre good :) what i really want is a burger! lmao..but for now..ill resist lol :)

    ReplyDelete