About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 3 of Inferno with Turbofrire DONE :)

Hey There ^_^ So Day 3 of Inferno w/Turbofire is DONE :) Overall feeling is good. The clean eating & exercising in the morning makes me feel soo energized throughout the whole day. :)  Love the feeling. Its like a high... So over all great day! Although i said I was gona go to Zumba yesterday I didn't..I was about to go but my brother didn't wana babysit anymore.. ugh..how erked did I get...yeah..pretty mad..so I went home..& went on with my evening.. :) Ohhh...yeh..I cheated a little...but I tried to atleast burn half the calories...at home...with..the hubby..bwahaha..TMI..lmao..oh well..SEXcercise..is still exercising :) lol
Anyways!!!
Here is my meal layout for Day 3, Wednesday.


Breakfast


Snack
Banana & 1Bar of Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bar

Lunch
Subway Clam Chowder Soup w/ 4ozSteak wrap


Snack
Banana & Special K Fruit Crisp


Dinner
Seasoned Chicken w/ 1 Cup Broccolii &.spinach buger thing? lol I forget what its called..its 80cals though :) from COSTCO! its yummy!


&then..later that night I went to the store..& we stopped at Mcdonals..the DEVIL..the hub wanted ice cream..i ate a cone..150 cal & 4grams of fat

Good thing about it..its lowfat! haha. :-/ Anyways.
That was my meal plan for Day 3 :)

X0X0,Shanan Y.


No comments:

Post a Comment