So, I started Turbo Fire LAST WEEK super excited..started it with this 5 day inferno that's they have set up for you too loose up too 10 pounds & 10 inches :) . Its basically fast-track weight loss program to help your body and metabolism shift into high gear. You follow there meal suggestions & do at least 1 TurboFire exercises everyday. So...as EXCITED as I was, i opened that inferno book like OMG..lol this is gonna be soo hard, am I really ready for this? I mean I was so ready to lose weight..Weight has been a CONSTANT STRUGGLE for me..i mean.5 years of on & off dieting..I've never hit my goal PRE BABY weight..5 YEARS! ANYWAYS, so off the subject. I looked at the book read through everything..The meal plan is good, but I wasn't about to buy everything they suggested because that's alot of money...lol I mean if you can afford to buy everything that they say DO IT, if not do what I did & choose 2 meals for each B,L& D that they suggest & eat that, instead of eating something different everyday. It was easier for me.. So for me breakfasts I chose the Turkey bacon sandwich for one & fruit & Low fat yogurt for another. Lunch was either tuna salad, or Whole wheat wrap with chicken. Dinner was either Chicken & Green or Tilapia & greens. SO i kept it simple :) SAMPLE PICTURES
Anyways, I'm doing it again this week..because...I failed..I'm telling you..dieting is soo hard..it blows..but I really want thing..I really want to get back to my pre-baby weight..ugh..its soo depressing..So I have a new friend who is also on a weight loss journey..he asked me to send him picture updates.. its suppose to keep me motivated..so hopefully this works..We both want to compete one day. Well he wants to compete next year I want to compete in a few years! haha..personal reasons...but anyways..SO, Tomorrow! I will post some before pictures :) I will show off my muffin top, & thunder thighs!! haha..Hey no ones perfect..& that's what makes us perfect :) anyways. Tomorrow I will post up some before pictures :) This is for the world too see, or who ever follows my blog :) I hope to motivate & inspire people one day. No matter if your big or too skinny, we all have goals & our goals can be met. Mind over matter. Its easy too say but hard to put in action. If everything in life where easy we wouldn't be strong people. Struggles makes us stronger people...mentally & physically... So lets do this people & lets get healthy & fit together :)


No comments:
Post a Comment