So I'm a big fan of the bodybuilding scene! I have dreams to be on stage competing! Either in Bikini or Figure. Although I have alot I mean ALOT to work on..that even means like surgery! I have 2 kids..they umm lets just say they ruined my perfectly hott stomach that I had BEFORE..lol & of course I need the boobs..ha..but..I herd that no matter what your dreams can come true with hard work & dedication. I have not completely let go of that dream, it's still there but I don't know if I'll ever be able to get the chance..
ANYWAYS.
After becoming very infatuated with weight lifting & going to the gym, I googled all kinds of stuff & came around these two VERY WELL KNOWN females in the industry. I could not could not get enough of them. Watched YouTube on their exercises, got there workout & diet regimen. EVERYTHING..I wanted to be just like them. Watched YouTube on stuff like the Arnold Classic & everything. It looks like so much fun! Although you HAVE TO BE invited i think to the Arnold, & be super super good, I have a dream to be on that stage. :) lol. BIG DREAMS HUH..lol well Ultimately..I really wana earn my pro card one day. That right there is already a big accomplishment. :) So ONE DAY ONE DAY..I will. :) Got a ways to go though, but nothing is IMPOSSIBLE ;)
So here, these 2 beautiful women I am about to show you..OOH GOSH..
Amanda Latona
Tell me not..she is pretty HOT! She competes in Bikini. If ever one day I compete & start off in Hawaii, I wana make sure my body is toned & tight like hers..I've watched videos on some competitions they had here..&...? Honestly..Idk..The girls that compete in bikini are already freakkin skinny! & already look good in a bikini..Most of them dont have abs, i mean just an outline..no ASS..they just skinny! I mean if i ever wana compete in a bikini show this is how i would want my body to look..or close to it! Shes fn gorgeous!!!! FABULOUUUUSSS! ^_^ Every time I see her in a magazine..I gata buy it! haha..im such a looser..I just am inspired by her :)
Erin Stern

Isn't she just gorgeous!? Anyone interested in bodybuilding should google her name. Look her up on YouTube, she has her own channel. She shows her different workouts. She is just amazing..Watch her Team Dymatize video on YouTube. KILLLAH! Her body is just amazing. Her competing body is out of this world. I just love her. lol.no homo.Shes just the whole package! I dream to be just like her..haha..She also inspires me. Its like..alot of girls dont wana body build or lift heavy weights because they think theyre gona look manly..its the way you eat & train that makes you up..you can train hard & lift heavy & look like Amanda Latona..I love weight lifting..i love seeing muscles that ive never had come out..Im a weirdo & I flex at the gym..hahaha...idc...I love seeing the girls look at me with a face like pshhh she cannot lift..& whenI get on the bench press machine & push 45's..seeing there mouth drop is priceless ^_^ haha..Plus lifting weights helps burn fat! :) You can run run run..then look like a skinny thaaang..but you can do cardio w/weight training & look like a freaakin BOMBSHELL ;) Yeahh im getting excited talking about it.. I wana go to the gym now..haha..but in a little but I'll be going to Zumba class :)
Well train hard people..& you will see the results you want. :) Keep motivated, & it helps to look at women like them..it like inspires you & of course keeps you going to reach your goals. ^_^
X0X0, Shanan Y.


Eh! I didn't know you were interested in weight training! My friend and I took weight training in HS and LOVED it. We used to trip everyone out at UH b/c we were some of the FEW girls that went to the weights and NOT the cardio machines! We don't wanna look like bean poles either! lol, just thought I'd share you're not alone in that thought. Oh and I've been to one competition here (just watching) and there was only ONE lady that had actual MUSCLE tone and stuff everyone else was just skinny. :/
ReplyDeleteSEE!! Theyre all skinny! I WAS LIKE WTF! this aint no "REAL" bikini contest..they suppose to looked all toned, abs, some muscle..duude..thankgod im not the only one that thought that.. :) you should your skinny! just build muscle! that would be soo cool too see you on stage! :) But yes..i love weight ligting :) Justin & I always go to the gym & not one did i spend more that 30mins on a cardio..matter of fact i barely even did cardio..if not NONE..haha..no wounder my body didnt really change..only gained some muscle..ah.but..glad too hear you like weight lifting..you dont look like the type to like that lol..but WOW..good for you! :) Get it Girrrl!
ReplyDeleteI don't like to conform to stereotypes of a "girl." :) I used to be able to bench my own weight! Can't do it anymore...one day. *sigh* I don't think I can do that bikini thing though, I don't even go to the beach w/out shorts! I'm glad Jus supports you though! Keep going, you're doing awesome!
ReplyDelete