About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Suming up Day 1 Of Inferno w/Turbo FIre

So, Yay! Day 1 of the Inferno with turbofire is DONE :) Here is a layout of what I ate today :) It went really well. I didnt cheat. I was hungry though! Man! You know when you eat eat eat WHATEVER  you like WHENEVER you like you basically stretch yout stomach & can eat more. So now that I'm eating smaller portions 5x's a day is like torchure! haha! My stomach is like yelling at me, GIMMIE FOOOD NOW! ugh. But i managed to pull though too the next time I had to eat which was good! THANKFULLY! Its not easy i know...lol...but if you really want it, go after it :) Dig Deeep! :)
Wana know what I ate today?
Breakfast
2 Whole Wheat bread Toasted
2 Turkey Bacon
1 slice tomato
1 Egg
Calories 256
Snack
Syntha 6 Shake in Chocolate penut butter
Calories 200

Lunch
Turkey wrap & Tilapia
Calories 214

Snack
Apple & 1 Special K Fruit Crisp

Calories 122

Dinner
Tilapia & Broccoli
Calories 212


Right Before Bed
Casien Shake w/ 8oz Fat Free Milk
Calories 210


Total Calories = 1214 :)
The Total calorie intake for everyday while on the Inferno is 1,200. So! I did well :) If your woundering what the use of the Casien Shake is for, basically Casien is a slow digesting protien. So you drink it before you go to sleep because when your sleeping your body basically goes into this starvation mode because your not eating anything & what casien does is feed your body so when you wake up your not like starving & wanting to eat..EVERYTHING! lol :) anyways.. here comes days 2 :)
Everyone whos trying to get healthier! YOU CAN DO IT! or WE CAN DO IT! lol
X0X0, Shanan Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment