About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Suming up Day 2 of Inferno with Turbofire

Alright! So My day 2 went well :) Im really craving those sweets & stuff..I dont know why..but what im really craving is some fat juicy burgers with bacon lettus & tomatoe..with onion rings! last week..when i was attempting Turbofire I messed up alot..but I ate this BBQ Swiss Burger with beer batter onion rings! OMG! it was the shizzz! I could really go for one of those right now! but RESIST RESIST RESIST! duuude..its freaaakin hard..000H!! & theres brownies here at my moms! Fudge brownies.. :( my daughter was eating some..how bad did i wana go over there & grab a fat piece for myself!? real bad. haugh..the first couple if days are always the hardest! HANG IN THERE SHANAN..lol & everyone out there trinah get healthier..HANG IN THERE! :) Give yourself atleast months before you have your first cheat meal..EARN your cheat meal or cheat day..thats what I've been told :) Its May right now..& I cant have my cheat meal untill OCTOBER! hahahaha...wowzers...Sooo today is my day 3 of Inferno but Im posting up my day 2 :) Day 2 Not only did I do the suggested Inferno Class but that evening I also went to a body toning class with my cousin :)

Here are my meals.
Breakfast
2 Turkey Bacon
1 Egg
1 Tomato slice
2 Whole Wheat bread toasted

Snack
GNC Lean Shake
Lunch
4oz Steak Wrap
Lettus
Apple

Snack

Dinner
1 Cup Broccoli
4oz Tilapia
1/4 Cup Ground Turkey Stew

So, Im pretty sure this is all 1200 Calories if not its just a little bit over..but im pretty sure its in that 1200 calorie bracket because I didnt really change my calorie intake from yesterday just my dinner..but thats pretty low cal. too :) YAY! Another day down! I didnt take my casien shake lastnight because..I read this magazine & it said dont drink milk durring breakouts! & im breaking out right now..from birthcontrol & I got my MONTHLY friend lol..DUDE! i wish I had known that earlier! anyways it says stay away from dairy durring a breakout because the dairy product can irritate the breakout..well something like that..I could have had it with water..but...I like it with milk better lol..ANYWAYS..
Hope everyone had alovely TUESday! its WEDNESday today! so have a beautiful day! Its sunny here in Hawaii!  ^_^
X0X0, Shanan Y.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I take my shake mix with almond milk- 60 calories in 1 cup but I like light soy milk better ~80 calories in 1 cup. I can't drink soy milk by itself, but I can't tell the difference in this shake. :) Your eating is super clean! I'm glad I gave away most of the haole brownies I made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i usually have mines with Almond milk too..i get the 40cal one..but i usually leave it at my moms house..& kahaluu ive never went out & bought me some for that house lol..matter of fact i just bought some almond milk lastnight & some of this Pearl Coffe soy? i think..it looked yummmy & i wanted to try..havent tried it yet tho..lol & haole brownies! i was just wanting some of those ysterday! hahaha..well im trying you know..its freakkin harrrd! haha..how has your diet been?

    ReplyDelete