About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey Hey Heyyy!

Hey, SO I know its been a while since I've last updated this blog.. :( I've been soooo caught up with life..lol..So, I've got some exciting news :) July 15 I will be participating in a Pin-up Girl show thing. I am like super stoked but at the same time freaaakiin scared.. I'm going to be in a room of MODELS...remind you I AM NOT A MODEL..lol I AM NOT SKINNY..& I have a booty... :-/ BOOTY is good but these girls they models..most of them got nothing..ya yah yahhh..soo I was asked to loose 10-15 pounds & I Have had about 3 weeks notice..well now 2..lol..This whole week I was going bonkers in my head about the whole idea about loosing that amount of weight in soo little time yenno..soo..as this week passed I really really was being super strick with the whole diet thing..eating crap like CHICKEN BROTH SOUP with pieces of chicken for dinner? Like who does that.lol..Shakes at least 2 times a day...DUDE...how bad do I want a Cheeesy bacon burger!? LIKE BAD! ugh...Its been a crazy week..well the week is NOT over..lol But I will continue to push & push...
The other thing bothering me is the whole 50's PIN UP outfit idea....I dont know what to wear..Supposeably there is a female that was looking for a curvier woman & a friend referred her to me..She messaged me I messaged back & I havent got an reply..I DONT KNOW...plus the whole HAIR thing..the only thing for sure I got set up is the makeup...... eek...
ooh wells..i know ill get something in order..soon...


On the brighter side of things I have lost 5 pounds so far..from Monday -Today.. happy about that.. I havent really gotten around to turbofire sadly..My brothers are on break & they are taking up the TV that I use..They be playing that daym Xbox..Black Ops or whatever..shoot..soo..I just take my kiddies for bike rides & go to the gym at night...

So what else is new?  Nothing much..OH my mom bought me a bike! lol I was using my brothers bike..now I got my own! How lucky..we also brought home a beautiful pitbull dog lastnight..the owners had to get rid of it that night or else they couldnt go home..shes a bit skinny because they couldnt really feed her but now she had over an acre of yard to play in :) Shes soo friendly & playful. Glad we went & got her ^_^ 
Anyways..my body is sore..my brain is exhausted..& my stomach is HUNGRY! haha..
I will be posting up pictures sooon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment