About Me

My photo
Hey Shanan here ^_^ . Im from the beautiful island of Ohau,Hawaii. I have 2 beautiful children & I am engaged to the love of my life. My family keeps me going everyday to strive for the best. Im fun,outgoing,honest & loving :) I love to learn about new things. I've recently became a Beachbody coach. It's alot of fun! The thought of helping people achive their fitness goals & being apart of a success story just makes me a happy person! & Makes me wana help a whole lot of people! :) Lol. So, if you ever need help with something We've got something for you! :) Everyone can achive anything you just gatta put your mind too it. ANYWAYS. I love this quote by Erin Stern --"There is beauty in the battle, poetry in the perseverance… if it came easy, what’d be the worth? So, fight, unwavering.. and pull your dreams to Earth". Live.Love.Laugh people :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey There! Long time no see :) TURBOFIRE BACK IN ACTION!

So..Its been a while since ive posted it seems..I've had alot going on like I had mentioned in the last post but this past week..I had nothing going on which was a bit sad because I failed to start up with Turbofire again! Well..Im BAAACK & COMMITTED!! My mother law & I VOWED** we will stay true to Turbofire & our diet! we..NEW lifestyle we'd like to put it. :)
Anywho How was your weekend??? How was your Fathers Day!? I had a lovely day with the love of my life. My baby daddy, my hubby. MY EVERYTHING..even though we didnt go to dinner or go out & do what the normz is..We went SHOPPING lol..went to the mall..spent alot of money on products from GNC & Vitamin Shoppe! haha.. The hubby is trinah get back into shape as well! He bought this big box of supplement & what not..while I just got me a box of Multi Vitamins! lol.. :) Trying to do the Natural way..Ive done soo many supplements already I feel like when I try another one, it just doesn't work as good or not all..I think my body may be used to all the stimulants..soo..I guess Ill give the supps a rest & maybe try again later in a year or so.. :) Went to Vitamin Shoppe to get some stuff for my face! Im breaking out bad from my birth control--which is literally depressing..I found this girl on Facebook shes a fitness competitor & she had apost about her facial products because she too struggled with acne but now doesn't! So I connected with on on FB & asked her about them--then went out & bought them!! DUDE THEY ARE TOTALLY WORKING!! Makes my face a little dry..well alot, so I also just bought this moisturizer which is really good..
So if you have acne YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS! I will later on post before & afters of it..kinda scary but I wana share you  know..what works! :)
The face wash I bought was Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean.
.Then you wipe your face down with the tee
Oil (which literally kills bacteria) Then Put on the Derm Gel. Your face will get dry so put on some moisturizer. I use the Vegecol Aloe, but you can you what you have. Then Viola! It works..Keep using it..When your face gets dry you can put warm water to make the dry skin moist then wipe it off..lol.. I ALSO!! bought the Clairasonic! Which i absolutely LOVE!! Feels soo good too :)) I got it from Sephora! Spend a little on yourself & buy you one of these bad boys! :) I have the Mia..In pink Its soo cute! That price that amazon is offering is actually cheaper then Sephora..mines was 154$ I belive..without tax..soo Its up too you..if your an online shopper go for it..but if you have these shops close by..Make a stop..lol. ANYWAYS!!!!  For fathers day dinner we had a nice BBQ.. yummy food. Yummy cake & Ice cream! lol.. Now its Monday! & I'm determined more than ever! I hope to get through this..Gonna work for my cheat meal! If your on the same BOAT AS ME..AGAIN..WE CAN DO IT..its like..basically mind over matter..you have to be mentally ready for a life style change..its not not not at all easy! Ive been trying fo such a long time already..but I'm so ready to take that step into full on commitment..I was & i thought i was committed..but..i guess not MENTALLY committed..if you want something you have to go & run for it..you can walk..or else..you ll get held back..like seriously..you walk & take your time..you get side tracked..you forget..you linger off..then your like..OOH SHIT...where am i going??? yeahh..So if you really want it..you gata run & push for it..Put your all into it..so.Thats exactly what I am going to do.. Want to run with me?? :) I'd be happy to have some partners :) We can be each others support system!

Wow..this is a lonng post huh!? Just have alot to say i guess lol..RAMBLING :) Oh I also forgot to  mention Im taking these pills I also bought from Vitamin Shoppe. They are called Herpanacine. Its for Beautiful skin, also recommended by the fitness girl. After a month or so her face had really cleared up & started looking beautiful! btw, Her name is Michelle Parish..If you want too look her up on FB go ahead..shes a sweetie :) A little about the Pills -"




  • Clear, healthy, beautiful skin... naturally!







  • Herpanacine Skin Support works to get to the root and the cause of skin outbreaks!







  • Trusted to work preventively in combating chronic skin conditions.







  • Millions have achieved an outbreak-free lifestyle with Herpanacine as it cleanses the skin layers and the blood, brings toxins out, balances the nervous system and bodily chemistry."-diamondformulas.com







  • Anyways. There you go..lol..Gosh..Well. Ive been writing for days here..If i have anything too add.. Ill be back!
    Hope everyone has a lovely day!
    X0X0, Shanan Y. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment